Saturday, November 14, 2009

Review of Radian 80 Car Seat

When I first heard the words, convertible seat, I thought, WOW! They actually make car seats specifically for convertibles? You must have a special structure to protect the heads of children, they should roll the convertible. I am very surprised when I noticed that the car will be facing convertible seats were facing in both anterior and posterior situations. All I could do was laugh and think, I know that my children are older now, but I really live in the dark ages?

When my childrenyounger we did not have the opportunity to continue to purchase a car seat and, after many years he. We had to buy on the back before infant car seat, the front facing toddler car seat, and finally, just when we thought we were from car seats, we had to buy the dreaded booster seat!

When I was told that my sister-in-law said would arrive by plane to spend with her two sons to a month with us, I to my husband, "I know we can rent a car seatfrom our neighbors, but we will need another car seat. Finally, we are not going to stick around the house all month. "I had no idea at the time it would take two seats move from California to South Dakota.

In any case, a week after the boys came, came my new Radian 80 ® convertible car seat, and I could not be happier. You see, one of the twins actually germinated and his car seat was just too cramped and uncomfortable.

SoI opened the box and sat dumb-found, when I saw the countless straps, the instructions and the extras. "I am not mechanically inclined for something like that, I said to my husband.

He looked at me, opened the instruction manual, and laughed. "Seriously, Alyice. It's really easy to install and use. But I'm not so sure about carrying this thing on my back. Look, there is no cushion and it's hard." And so he had the car seat on the back strapped,like a backpack, and walked through the room. "Hey, this is not half as bad! Nothing is poking me in the back. This could really work when changing flights at an airport."

"Okay Mr. Smarty Pants, let's go install this thing in our Uplander," I laughed.

And with that, we effortlessly installed the car seat and put my now risen nephew in the car seat for a test run. Our thoughts were to let the boys alternately with the car seat only oncehe took a test run, there was absolutely no going back to the old car seat. He was in heaven!

There are many things I like about the Radian 80 ® - all were pleasant surprises.

First, you have four options for carrying out the Radian 80 ®: a little red bracelet on the underside of the seat, a plastic handle on the side of the car seat, the long shoulder strap and of course the best feature of all acting together two shoulder straps like a backpack.For many, might seem like the smallest part of the car seat, but for me it is an important aspect because trying to get car seat, diaper bag and baby is in the car at a time is often a struggle, especially if you only have one car with two adults they must use, or change between two vehicles to work. Well, all I have to do is the car seat lay on its back, put the diaper bag over my shoulder, and take the child to no longer try to juggle them all inmake a trip or two trips.

Second, there is a detachable base that helps the car seat Rear facing in the correct position, thus securing the child in place. I like the idea of this feature is removable, because when the guests visit, I can easily adjust the car seat adjustment to the age and weight of the child.

Third, the forward facing latch installation system can be easily adapted to a variety of cars fit considering what a good thing that we own three cars andoften used differently, depending on where we are or how many people are with us.

Fourth, the car seat as a feature that further helps the seat to the car. It's called "Top Tether". Basically, it means that it is a strap at the top of the car seat attached that to a certain part of the car and can help maintain the stability of the car seat.

Sixth, the harness system according to the height and weight change ofChild. I like this feature because it means that the child is properly secured at all times. I hate it, a child marked in a car seat only ask it with blankets because the straps are too loose, which is not secure. And I hate the idea, a cause in any case, the concern that I will pinch the skin because the straps are too tight.

Seventh, there is a lock to secure lap-shoulder belt. This is a great feature because it prevents the lap belt ever madeloose over time, so sure the car seat is firm and secure at all times.

Eighth: The car seat is so compact and robust that it is considering tested and approved to be used on an aircraft that is a good thing because my sister is buying two-in-law before she returned home. (See photo company, I could of the car seat in use on an airplane purchase!)

And finally, the car seat comes with support cushions to help support the childrenand toddlers, a plastic belt clip and two metal restraint buckles. The five point harness system is also important to note because it keeps kids warm and prevent them from wiggling out of the car seat while in order to protect it during impact.

I know that I am gone on and on with this report, but I like the Radian 80 ®.



stomach muscle exercises

No comments:

Post a Comment